Sunday 14 July 2013

Stop The Blog Lifting


We are so used to taking liberties with people these days that we do not realise that we are hurting someone's sentiments and that's not okay. Its as if when it comes to you it's offensive, but when its on someone else, 
it is not !!

Of late, I have seen a reader, Mr Abhishekh Chakraborty,
 has taken the liberty of copying from my Blog and even passing off my pictures as his own on face book. Also a community page called "Eso Boso Ahare"has used my "Bengali Holiday Lunch" photo without my permission and passed it off as their own. I am flattered that they want to copy but they are cowards who don't have the guts to give me appreciation and do so on the sly. 

I know all of you love cooking, at least the love of food has brought you to this blog. This is a peek into my kitchen and my cooking experiments. Cooking up something nice for my family, is a hobby. A wiff of spices is what you will get as you go through my posts.


See it for yourself in the following link........


https://www.facebook.com/EsoBosoAhaare

 This photo is the copy of my post dated 19th june 2012   named 

Bengali Sunday Lunch.                          
















No comments:

Post a Comment