Sunday 10 June 2012

Tuti Fruiti Ice Cream with a Cherry on the Top!!!

Tuti Fruti is a simple yet delicious desert that i often make for my daughters & for my guests who come for my dinner parties. Its was my favourite desert when i was a child & it is also a favourite among my daughters & all other children in my family. Find below the simplest & most delightful Tuti Fruiti Ice Cream recipe!



Tuti Fruiti Icecream With a cherry on top


Ingredients:
1. Fresh Cream- 400gms
2. Sugar(powdered)- 4-5 table spoon
3. Vanilla essence- 1/4th tea spoon
4. Tinned or Fresh Fruits
5. Vanilla Icecream or Two-in-one Icecream
6. Waffer Cream Biscuit
7. Cherry (for garnishing)

My Recipe:

Take chilled fresh cream in a bowl. The cream must be refrigerated for atleast 2 hours as the cream is required to be very cold for wipping. Beat the cream till it doubles in volume.now carefully fold into it the sugar & the vanilla essence.
To serve, take a fancy glass or a bowl & to it add 2 table spoon of the chilled cream. Then add a layer of tinned or fresh seasonal fruits of your choice. Fruits such as apples, bananas, lichees, grapes, mangoes, strawberries or any other fruit of your preference can be used.

Fresh ruits

Top this layer with a layer of classic vanilla or two-in-one ice cream.

icecream

To finish this beautiful & simple to make dessert, garnish it with a wafer cream biscuit and a cherry. your simple & delicious Tuti Fruti ice cream is ready for your dinner party!!!








THANKS FOR VISITING.... I HOPE YOU WOULD HAVE FOUND MY POSTS USEFUL....PLEASE LEAVE BACK YOUR COMMENTS....I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU....

No comments:

Post a Comment